Time To Sign Training and Technical Assistance
Time to Sign, Inc is the Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) team that supports program staff in delivering high-quality services to children and families. We provide the educatiional training and the materials framwork that support The Office of Head Start (OHS) who provides leadership and direction to programs through T/TA resources. These evidence-based resources guide Head Start programs in leading the field of early childhood care and education.
The Following Categories are Time To Sign, Inc's Specialty Training:
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Early Communication
- Parent Engagement
- Classroom and Behavior
- Practical Coaching for Edcuators and Families
- Fundamentals for Literacy
- Developing Empathy in the Classroom
Dr. Michael Hubler, Ed.D and Lillian Hubler provide action based and interactive learning through live conferences and workshops, online training and webinars, and comprehensive material that will engage your staff, your parents and your children in capturing the skills that will make them successful in the classroom.
Administators love our programs, because through behavior changes and goal setting, compliance becomes an easier task, and it is provided throughout the understanding of the outcomes.
From the National Head Start Data from 2015: Time to Sign, Inc provides training in all 3 Dimensions:
National Statistics by Dimension (https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/data/class-reports/class-data-2015.html)
In 2015, 227 Head Start grantees received CLASS® reviews. The CLASS® tool has 10 dimensions of teacher-child interactions rated on a 7-point scale, from low to high. The 10 CLASS® dimensions are organized into three domains: Emotional Support, Classroom Organization, and Instructional Support.
- Emotional Support assesses the degree to which teachers establish and promote a positive climate in their classroom through their everyday interactions.
- Classroom Organization assesses classroom routines and procedures related to the organization and management of children's behavior, time, and attention in the classroom.
- Instructional Support assesses the ways in which teachers implement the curriculum to effectively promote cognitive and language development.
Visit us at Time to Sign, Inc., either online, or at one of our many conferences we can design a program in any one of these areas to fit your needs.