SOCIAL EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT FOR PARENTS
Highly engaging and fun program for parent. Participants will learn:
- How to incorporate learning activities to promote social-emotional skill building.
- How to establish play to learn routines during meal time, naptime, and story time.
- How to understand and meet their child’s communication needs
- How to engage their children through story time to learn important caring and sharing skills
- Learn about Farm Animals and Feelings through stories, song and games.
- How to identify their child’s communication language and how to effectively engagement them using them.
- How to identify and meet their child’s 6 basic human needs.
- Learn great outdoor games and activities to teach social-emotional skills
Parent Engagement Training will receive the Social-Emotional Learning Guide and DVD along with some great play tools.
PO Box 33831
Indialantic, FL 32903
Call Us: (321) 726-9466